Harvard Finance and Accounting questionspryces
I. Debt to asset ratio
II. Net working capital to total assets
III. Net profit margin
Analysis of a company's financial statements: Below are simplified versions of the balance sheet and income statement for Toys by Tom, Inc. Use this information to answer question 10.
A 15% increase in inventory turns for Toys by Tom, Inc. would bring this ratio to ____, suggesting ________ in ________.
- 11.The cash cycle measures the days required to produce finished goods or delivered services.
- 13.The sustainable growth rate is the maximum growth rate achievable over an extended period of time.
- 14.The cash conversion cycle is calculated as:
- 15.Which of following are sources of cash in a statement of sources and uses?
I. Collection of accounts receivables
II. Reduction of long-term debt
III. Payment of dividends
IV. Reduction in the cash account
- 16.Which of the following actions, all else being equal, will increase the sustainable growth rate?
- 17.Biases can and should always be eliminated in financial forecasts.
- 18.Which of the following is commonly forecasted as a percent of sales:
- 19.External funding needs are computed as:
- 20.A perpetuity is a stream of cash flows that lasts forever.
- 21.The higher the opportunity cost of capital the higher the NPV.
- 22.A project with an internal rate of return greater than the cost of capital should always be accepted.
- 23.The phenomenon of compounding connotes which of the following?
- 24.If you invest $2,000 today for three years at 5% interest paid annually, you will earn a total of $_____ in interest. Assume you re-invest all interest.
- 25.Enterprise Free Cash Flows should include:
I. Capital expenditures
II. Financing costs
IV. Working capital requirements
- 26.You are trying to decide whether to accept or reject a one-year project. The project is estimated to generate $5,000 in incremental gross profit, which includes $200 in depreciation. Incremental SG&A expense is $400. At a 35% tax rate, the after-tax incremental cash flow is:
- 27.You are saving money for a down payment on a house. Suppose you want to have total savings of $20,000 in 10 years time and you have currently $5,000. What annual interest rate do you need to earn on your initial investment, assuming you contribute no additional savings?
- 28.What is the present value of a growing perpetuity that makes a payment of $100 in the first year, which thereafter grows at 3% per year? Apply a discount rate of 7%.
- 6 years ago
- BA401International Business-Siemens Needs to Clean Up Around the Globe
- operating systems
- Virtue Ethics: Practice makes Permanent? An important aspect of Aristotle’s virtue ethics is the idea that virtues are “habits” that we acquire over time, and like any habit, virtues affect not just what we do, but our desires and emotions as well.
- Ashford BUS 308 Week 4 Assignment and Discussion Question (LATEST ONE)
- Operational Analysis and Quality Improvement
- Book Report Due 2-16-15 @ 10:59pm cst
- Psychological Statistics: Generating Research Questions for z-Tests and t-Tests
- Is there any way I send you a PDF assignment so you take a look at it?