please be detailed
In Hamlet, Shakespeare makes significant use of extended monologues, or soliloquies, to express the thoughts and feelings of Hamlet in dramatic form. For this assessment, write an essay in which you explore the use of this technique in three distinct ways:
- Select one of Hamlet's soliloquies from the play and analyze how it displays his inner thoughts for the audience in dramatic form.
- Use evidence from the play to compose a soliloquy that expresses the point of view of one of the following characters: Gertrude, Claudius, Ophelia, or Polonius. Into which act of the play would you insert this additional speech?
- Write a soliloquy for yourself, expressing the central narrative of your own life in dramatic form. Think of yourself as a character explaining yourself to an audience that does not include those who play the most important roles in your life.
This assessment requires you to employ your critical skills in analyzing a work of literature but also gives you the opportunity to apply what you have learned in creative expression of your own.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length: 6–8 typed and double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- FOR BILL- TUTOR ONLY!!!!
- $20 MARKETING
- RES 351 Final Exam
- Application: Solicitation of Major Donors
- Students in a class take a quiz with 8 questions. the number x of questions answered correctly can be approximated by the following probability distribution.
- 22 Questions (info Systems)
- PSYCH 570 Week 4 Individual Assignment Organizational Motivation and Leadership in the Workplace Paper
- Responses wk 3
- 5 Page Research - Please Read Before Responding
Read Shakespeare's Hamlet. Then, in 6–8 pages, write an analysis of one of Hamlet's soliquoys and craft two soliquoys of your own.
This assessment allows you to demonstrate your understanding …
InHamlet, Shakespeare makes significant use of extended monologues, or soliloquies, to express the thoughts and feelings of Hamlet in dramatic form. For this assessment, write an essay in which …