"Hackers and Cyber Criminal Organizations" dissicusion question not a paper
the answer does not have to be long at all the question just has to be answered
"Hackers and Cyber Criminal Organizations" Please respond to the following:
- From the first and second e-Activities, explain the hacker ethic and hacker manifesto. Give your opinion as to why hackers do not consider themselves to be criminals. Include one (1) example of such types of hackers to support your response.
- Describe at least two (2) ways in which organized crime uses social media sites for its benefits. Next, speculate on the measures that the government could take in order to combat digital crimes perpetrated through social media sites. Provide a rationale for your response.
- write a response to this post it does not have to be long at all
Some hackers believe that system-cracking is for fun and exploration is ethically OK as long as the cracker commits no theft, vandalism, or breach of confidentiality and Hacking or Cracking is merely a human trait that is triggered and inherent to our being: our unbridled curiosity. Hide something and you're bound to find someone that wants to find out. Make some complicated machinery or other gadget and someone will find a way to reverse engineer it. Nothing malicious too that. But it is the use you make of your gained knowledge that makes it sometimes illegal.
Organized crime groups typically have a home base in weak states that provide safe havens from which they conduct their transnational operations. In effect, this provides an added degree of protection against law enforcement and allows them to operate with minimal risk. The inherently transnational nature of the Internet fits perfectly into this model of activity and the effort to maximize profits within an acceptable degree of risk. In the virtual world, there are no borders, a characteristic that makes it very attractive for criminal activity. When authorities attempt to police this virtual world, however, borders and national jurisdictions loom large -making extensive investigation slow and tedious, at best, and impossible, at worst.
- HHS 320 Week 1 DQ 1 ( Who Am I ) ~ 2 Different Answers To Help You Score Better ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- Bus-544 wk5
- soon as possible
- Biostats HW
- Monte-Carlo Option Pricing
- operational management
- Create a chronological narrative delineating the significance
- ACCT 557 Final Exams
- The sales manager at Conway Enterprises Solution