a gun has a barrel velocity of 400 meters per second. At what angle would the gun have to be...chaann
a gun has a barrel velocity of 400 meters per second. At what angle would the gun have to be fired for the bullet to impact the ground at exactly 1000 meters from where it was fired. assume it was fired from ground level with no air resistance.
- 9 years ago
- country x can produce either 30 tons of vegetables or 30 tons of chicken. Country Y can produce either 20...
- a satelite is traveling at 28580 kileters per hour at this rate, how many kilometers will the satelite travel in...
- Rolex has five pieces of chain, each containing four links. He wants to join the pieces to form a circle....
- where can tissues be found?
- What is the difference between making a prediction and making an inference?
- What does the term or expression “Second Industrial Revolution” refer to or mean? Include dates in your response.
- Graph 2/3x+1/6=y
- what is the equation to measure the angle of a slope
- How is Net Value Added at Factor Cost equal to the sum of factor in National Income Accounting ?
- with what speed must a ball be thrown vertically from ground level to rise to a maximum height of 50m?...