Greyson drew a pyramid with a square base. The area of the base is 121 square centimeters. The height of...t.quari
Greyson drew a pyramid with a square base. The area of the base is 121 square centimeters. The height of the triangular face is 18 centimeters. What is the surface area of Greyson's pyraimd?
- 9 years ago
- What is 4 times 2 times 50
- Accounting Help
- a rectangular wall is 6.0 meters long and 2.5 meters high. What is the area of the wall?
- write the name of the special days which commerate the birth of christ,the crucifixion of christ, the resurrection of christ.
- p+q=-2 p-q=8
- a synonym for preparedness is?
- do you think U.S. companies have the moral responsibility to offer a so-called living wage and to fight exploitative practices...
- How do you expect the generation of e-waste to change over the next 10 years? What components may disappear from...
- Solve simultaneous equasion 8x -3y = 21