Unit I Course Project
Text book: Hands-on Database by Steve Conger
For this assignment, choose one of the first three scenarios from the end of Chapter 1 (on pages
17-18): “Wild Wood Apartments,” “Vince’s Vinyl,” or “Grandfield College.” You will work on the
scenario you choose throughout the course. Do NOT choose the scenario titles “Westlake Research
Hospital” as this will act as an example throughout this course, beginning in Unit II.
1. Read your assigned scenario on page 17 or 18.
2. Review the “Deliverables” section below.
3. Review the “Suggestions for Scenarios” section on page 19 of your textbook.
4. Review “The Statement of Work” on pages 13-15. Use this as a model for your own statement of
5. When you have completed all of the deliverables, you should compress the files together into
a single .zip file for upload. Contact your instructor if you have any questions.
6. You will begin submitting theses items in Unit II.
1. Major Topics: List the major topics for this database.
2. Statement of Work: Write a draft statement of work. Include a brief history, a statement of
scope, objectives, and a preliminary timeline.
3. Documentation: Start an electronic notebook to record your progress with the scenario
database. Add the statement of work and any notes to the notebook. Submit this notebook for
grading beginning in Unit II.
- 7 years ago
- You are the new assistant controller for SSPT, Inc. SSPT just leased a new copier from Zeros Corporation, and the...
- GOVT HELP
- I need as soon as possible
- What was the strategy of the ACLU even though the had a hunch that Scopes would probably lose the trial
- Assume that government debt in period −1 is zero, b−1 = 0. Assume that the country runs a positive primary deficits,...
- ART 101 Complete Week 5
- The Brisbane Manufacturing Company produces a single model of a CD player. Each player is sold for $192 with a...
- NOT RATED
I need help with my Web Design and Database Design classes over the next 8 weeks.
You will need to install software on your computer to complete te work.
Microsoft SQL, Microsoft …8 years ago