1. In your initial post of at least 200-250 words, respond to one of these questions:
- What judicial philosophy should guide the Supreme Court's exercise of judicial review?
- Should the Supreme Court's power of judicial review be strictly limited by a constitutional amendment?
In answering either question, clearly state your position (thesis) at the beginning of your post. Define important terms and explain your position fully. Consider pro and con arguments on both sides of your position and respond to the con arguments. Justify your position with facts and persuasive reasoning.
Fully respond to all parts of the question. Write in your own words. Support your position with APA citations to two or more of the required resources required for this discussion. Please be sure that you demonstrate understanding of these resources, integrate them into your argument, and cite them properly.
The purpose of this forum is for you to share and discuss with classmates your understanding of some of the academic literature about this subject in order to help you write the Final Paper in the course. Your initial post will have two parts. Fully respond to both parts of the question, and write in your own words.
- In 150 to 200 words, summarize, in your own words, one of the academic articles required for this discussion (from Section 5 of the assigned resources). Select an article from the list that you think may be a source for your final essay. Read it carefully and try to understand the author's main points that may be relevant to your final essay. First, give the full APA citation for the article. Then, summarize the relevant main points and explain the author's reasoning as you understand it. At the end of your summary, ask one question about a specific point in the article that you do not understand and would like some help with (refer to a page number).
- In 50 to 75 words, state what you believe the thesis of your Final Paper will be. State the thesis as clearly and fully as you can. Draw upon what you have learned from all the required resources you reviewed for this discussion. While you can change your mind about your thesis when you actually write the Final Paper, use this discussion forum as a serious opportunity to try out a thesis and receive feedback from your peers.
- 7 years ago
- BUS 2023 Business Communication week 2 DQ’s
- ACC 206 Ashford University Week 1 Assignment
- FIN 571 Week 1 Assignment Ongko Furniture Store Concepts Paper
- Queen Victoria
- Accounting for excellent
- for the Deepak Baid
- 1. The following relations describe demand and supply. ...
- MKT 230 weeks 1-9 100%
- FIN370 Week 5 Individual Assignment Problem 3 Chapter 21
- NOT RATED
Clear statement rules and executive war powers
6 years ago
- In 150 to 200 words, summarize, in your own words,oneof the academic articles required for this discussion (fromSection 5 of