Globalization as an Important Trenddavid1962
Assignment 2: Discussion—Globalization as an Important Trend
Globalization is a trend that has been impacting business in a material way for the past 40 to 50 years. In recent years, this impact has been strengthening. Appreciating the impact of this trend and the driving forces is useful for today’s business professionals.
Research the topic using your textbook, Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet. Respond to the following:
- Based on your experiences, would you characterize globalization as the most important trend in business today? Take a position for or against.
- What do you believe is the single most important force driving globalization in business? Present an argument for your position, including reference to forces that you believe are less important.
Write your response in 300 words or less. Apply current APA standards for writing style to your work. All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
By Friday, January 11, 2013, submit your assignment to the appropriateDiscussion Area. Through Sunday, January 13, 2013, review and comment on at least two of your peers’ responses.
Course Project Overview
For the course project, you will select a country of interest and assess the international business potential of that country and compare its characteristics to the characteristics of the U.S. You will write a 15- to 20-page paper based on your research. Include the following sections in the paper:
The following organizations gather and publish data relevant to your course project. Use these resources for research. You will find links to these resources in the Webliography.
Your course project tasks are:
- 8 years ago
- What is contributing to the gap between the rich and the poor? An introduction to the problem, the fiscal polices implemented by goverment to fix the gap and the result of these polices. Also list your future predictions and how you would fix the problem
- Management unit 6 sem
- What caused the Sunni and the Shiite split?
- science video reaction paper
- Using the arc elasticity formula, and holding all else equal, estimate the impact on sales of a rise in disposable...
- How are economic fluctuations linked among national economies? Could a recession in the United States trigger a recession abroad?
- stock is defined by the fact that it receives no preferential treatment in respect to either dividends or bankruptcy proceedings
- With information that you gained from an Internet and literature search, discuss the concept of satisficing. In your answer, discuss...
- complex zeros of quadratic function x^2-49