Putin’s Plan – PBS frontline world
•First one is about 21 minutes – older(2008)about how Putin securedhis future when his 8 years as President were up. Role of groups likeNASHI
This is 17 minutes – about music and how it isused for propaganda.
thoughts from the videos you watched
1- why is putin so popular ? need 2 reasons
2- putin has served two terms? what is supposed to happen next ?
3- who is Garry kasparov- how does feel about putin ?
4- what is NASHI ?what their role ? what does the founder of NASHI encourage the youth to do ?
5- how is the song " A man like putin " used in Russia ? what is purpose ?
deadline : 10 hours
- CIS Case study
- Software Requirement Specification (SRS)
- Briefs for arguments
- Week 7 app enghanyez only!
- math question
- Why Write about Literature ,MLA FROMAT ONLY English SPECIALIST ONLY
- E22-7B (Change in Estimate and Error; Financial Statements) Presented below are the comparative statements for Titan Company. 2013 2014 Sales $640,000 $890,000 Cost of sales 480,000 565,000 Gross profit 160,000 325,000 Expenses 60,000 106,000 Net income $
- 8 pages in 8 hours - Only 5 Star Tutors
- E22-5B (Accounting Changes) Presented below are income statement prepared on a FIFO and LIFO basis for Marvel Inc. (Prior to 2013, there were no differences due to LIFO and FIFO.) The company presently uses the LIFO method of pricing its inventory and has