General form of ellipse: 18x^2 + 9y^2 = 153 - 24x + 6y How do I turn this into the...
General form of ellipse: 18x^2 + 9y^2 = 153 - 24x + 6y How do I turn this into the standard form of an ellipse?
Other questions 10
- a paragraph about how to make johnny cake
- six 5 point question and eight 2 point question you got 92% or the total
- Case Study: Southern Baptist Hospital (400-600 words APA plus one source)
- Jenny has just learned that she is one month pregnant (1st trimester). She has been looking forward to all the...
- In 1990, Did China welcome the U.S. intervention?
- medical billings and coding
- which side did the United States support, and why
- what does S.P.E.C.T stand for in psychology ?
- explain population sampling and the pros and cons for using it in scientific research