GATSBY ESSAY ON QUOTE 3 PARAGRAPHSnonpan
About half way between West Egg and New York the motor road hastily joins the railroad and runs beside it for a quarter of a mile, so as to shrink away from a certain desolate area of land. This is a valley of ashes-a fantastic farm where ashes grow like wheat into ridges and hills and grotesque gardens; where ashes take the forms of houses and chimneys and rising smoke and, finally, with a transcendent effort, of men who move dimly and already crumbling through the powdery air. Occasionally a line of gray cars crawls along an invisible track, gives out a ghastly creak, and comes to rest, and immediately the ash-gray men swarm up with leaden spades and stir up an impenetrable cloud, which screens their obscure operations from your sight.
WRITE 3 PARAGRAPHS USING THIS QUOTE (USE THE QUOTE ONLY NOT THE BOOK, MENTION THE QUOTE IN THE PARAGRAPHS). THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN THE ATTACHED FILE. NO MORE THAN 3 PARAGRAPHS.
- 8 years ago
- -132 > 12(n +9)
- Is a WAP required for all TSDF’s? Which agency must approve the WAP as part of the permit application? What...
- what is 900 increased by 20%
- when buying an item that is considerably a commodity, when is it best to buy the least expensive ?
- Home work
- 843 divided by 24. 934 divided by 24. i also need help with circumferences and radiuses and diameters. Also, perimeter...
- Week 2 for Shirsendu
- I need some one to do my homework
- what led up to the US constitution?
- 3√ 16