Gas Flame reaction Glowing splint Limewater reaction Bromothymol blue reaction Hydrogen Oxygen Hydrogen& oxygen Carbon dioxide AlkaSeltzer Breath Questions
A. Give two reasons why we fillthe gas generator test tubes almost to the top with chemicals.
B. What happens to the zinc in the hydrogen generation experiment?
C. What happens to the manganese in the oxygen generation experiment?
D. Write a balanced equationfor the reactionbetween O2and H2.
E. What is the function/purposeof the bromothymol blue in the CO2experiment?
F. Bromothymolblueisblueinthepresenceofbasicsolutions,andyellowinthepresenceof acidic solutions.If your solutionis a murky green, what might you assume about the solution?
- BUS 3101 Decision making Week 1 DQ 1
- BUS 3059 Business Analysis Week 3 DQ 1
- XML schema (20%) Create and populate a Real Estate XML file that references an Schema file. The XML file should contain...
- Mkt 500 week 4 discussions
- Please follow the instruction
- Macroeconomics-This assignment will familiarize you with supply and demand graph. In a 1-2 page paper, describe each of the graphs using the criteria below. For these scenarios, barrels of oil are represented along the horizontal x-axis; price per barrel
- Promoting Cognitive Development
- Mkt 500 week 3 discussions
- Bus310 assignment