f(x)= 2x^4-x^3-5x^2+15 use calculus and the graphs of f, f' and f'' to estimate to 2 decimal places, each of the...usmcha
f(x)= 2x^4-x^3-5x^2+15 use calculus and the graphs of f, f' and f'' to estimate to 2 decimal places, each of the following: a)The critical values of f b) The intervals where f is increasing and or decreasing c) The intervals where f is concave up and or down d) The inflection points of f e) graph f
- 8 years ago
- English Essay
- Where in the line did Rawlinson choose his attack and why?
- Macroeconomics ch 15
- Describe in detail one area of design or technical skill that made an important contrubution to the atmosphere or...
- If you are running six miles per hour for 10 minutes, how many inches have you run?
- ACC 510 Module 2 Quiz For Asma Only
- x-2y=0 x+2y=8
- "Suppose an investor acquired 100 shares of Walden stock at $30/share last year. If the investor received a $1.00/share cash...