Fungi reproduce ___________________________ by fragmentation, budding, or producing spores. 10. In ___________________________ , pieces of hyphae grow into new mycelia. 11. The...Leeman1272
Fungi reproduce ___________________________ by fragmentation, budding, or producing spores. 10. In ___________________________ , pieces of hyphae grow into new mycelia. 11. The process of a parent cell undergoing mitosis and producing a new individual that pinches off, matures, and separates from the parent is called ___________________________ . 12. When environmental conditions are right, a ___________________________ may germinate and produce a threadlike ___________________________ that will grow into a mycelium. 13. Some hyphae grow away from the mycelium to produce a spore-containing structure called a ___________________________ . 14. In most fungi, the structures that support ___________________________ are the only part of the fungus that can be seen. 15. Fungi may produce spores by ___________________________ or ___________________________ . 16. Many adaptations of fungi for survival involve ___________________________ . 17. ___________________________ protect spores and keep them from from drying out until they are released. 18. A single puffball may produce a cloud containing as many as ___________________________ spores. 19. Producing a large number of spores increases a species’ chances of ___________________________ . 20. Fungal spores can be dispersed by ___________________________ , ___________________________ , and ___________________________ .
- 9 years ago
- ASSIGNMENT: Describe the path/route that an electrical impulse takes from the receptor to effector in the ...
- The Old Man And The Sea by Ernest Hemingway. Questions about the theme "Struggle", Explain what this book teaches you about struggle and explain how the struggle can be seen as an important moral of the story. See in the description for whole question.
- the water from the watermill the mill
- was roanoke the first english colony that survived
- When multiplying y+1/y^2+2y-3 by y^2+y-6/y^2-2y-3 what factors cancel out?
- Statistics for MiniTab software
- a pendulum makes 36 vibrations in exactly 60 seconds. What is its period and frequency?
- (9x 4 + 3x 3y - 5x 2y 2 + xy 3)/(3x 3 + 2x 2y - xy 2)