Fully explain the process of gene expression; transcription and translation. Write your essay in the context of having 1:30 hrs....adeusa
Fully explain the process of gene expression; transcription and translation. Write your essay in the context of having 1:30 hrs. to complete it in class. Make sure you include at least the following; • Genetic code; use examples to show the wobble hypothesis and the 3’ base. Why is it redundant but not ambiguous? Give a possible example of the importance of that. • Transcription in eukaryotic organisms; initiation, elongation and termination. Include all of the components involved i.e., enzymes. Describe messenger RNA structure and processing and the importance of processed parts in translation • Describe the following molecular components involved in translation; tRNA structure and function, aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase function. Activation of a tRNA. • Describe assembly of the ribosome subunits and the mature ribosome structure during translation • Processes and components of inititiation, elongation, and termination of translation • Changes in a gene that may have a deleterious effect in the protein it codes for
- 9 years ago
- Write a composite time signature in which triple meter in 8th notes is followed by a duple meter in quarter...
- when was the world war started
- write a decimal number equal to 2.5 that has three decimal places
- Ingrid types 3 pages in the same amount of time that Tanya types 4.5 pages.If Ingrid and Tanya start typing...
- are graphite, carbon, salt, and pepper homogeneous, heterogeneous, an element, or a compound?
- (3x + 1) by (x - 5)
- Header Motor Inc paid a $3.50 dividend last year. At a constant growth rate of 5%, what is the value of the common stock if the investors require a 20% rate of return?