For Friady 22/2013rgg14
This a finantialroject analysis of a Medical stent products. please see word document attached with the explanation. There are 2 Excel sheets attached as a samples of excel spread sheet. They don't have to be exactly or changing numbers on it is just a guideline of a Excel spread sheet.
1. For this basic scenario, calculate the project’s cash flows, WACC, NPV, IRR, Payback Period, Profitability Index, Discounted Payback, and MIRR. Graph an NPV profile. Evaluate whether the project should be undertaken.
2. For this more advanced scenario, calculate the project’s cash flows, NPV, IRR and MIRR.
3. Risk analysis:
Perform a sensitivity analysis for NPV for the more advanced cash flow case. Graph on the same axes the NPV for 5%, 10%, 15% and 20% deviations from the base case for the parameters: initial size of cardiac stenting market, Year 5 ultimate percent market share for cardiac stents, initial market size for carotid stents, materials cost per unit, and selling price.
- 8 years ago
- What is Photosynthesis?
- law research
- Two perpendicular sides of a triangle are 5.73 m and 7.33 m long, respectively. Find the smallest angle of the...
- scott broke a lamp while playing football inside the house. if his mother can yell at a rate of 10...
- The perimeter of a square is 24 inches. What is the length of one of the sides of the square?
- While driving on a freeway at 110 km/h, you pass a truck whose total length you estimate at 25m. (a)...
- What is ATP
- Who bought and raised Neaira to be a prostitute?
- Which data set matches the relative frequency percents? Data sets: a.(15, 18, 22, 25, 28) b.(20, 24, 30, 36, 45) c.(12, 18, 24, 30,...
- Soppose that in one year an american worker can produce 100 shirts or 20 computers, while a Chinese workers can...