FPSY Discussion QuestionJAILYA17
Within the correctional setting there are a number of roles involved in the implementation of treatment plans for inmates with mental disorders. These roles include administrator, staff psychologist, case manager, forensic treatment specialist, therapeutic group leader, law enforcement advocate, correctional officer, unit manager, parole officer, and parole board member. Having a mental health background is required for some, while not required for others. Such a background can be critically important.
Mental health training dictates the level and type of interaction a professional may have with inmates. A staff psychologist has more influence on an inmate treatment plan, while a correctional officer has more influence on an inmate schedule, work assignment, or security level.
For this Discussion, you analyze roles of supporting professionals related to treatment plans in correctional settings. You also evaluate challenges of implementing treatment plans within correctional settings.
Given your assigned role>>>>>(staff psychologist)
, describe how it might be performed differently by someone with a forensic psychology background versus someone without. In general, what challenges exist when implementing treatment plans in correctional settings?
- 4 years ago
- Four Discussion Response
- Discussion A+ Solution : CJA 344 Version 3 All Five Weeks - Individual Assignments, Team work
- Case Study: The Ethical Hacker
- An Evaluation of Information Systems’ Analysis and Design for Organisations
- Phyllis Young
- unreasonable compensation
- Discuss the necessity of Rulemaking and the role that interest groups play in it. With Reference(s)
- Information on the Web
- HCA 240 Health Care Accounting and Billing
- Who or what filled the swimming hole??? Link: ----------> https://app.discoveryeducation.com/search?Ntt=vanishing+swimming+hole