Formal Languages and Automata Theoryf.a.qx8t
- i need help with my homework about Formal Languages and Automata Theory.
- in steps please
1) Create an NPDA that will accept all strings w such that
(na(w) = nb(w)) There are the same number of a's and b's.
2) Create an NPDA that will accept all strings w such that
(na(w) = nb(w)∙2) or (nb(w) = na(w)∙2). (There are twice as many
a's as b's or there are twice as many b's as a's.)
3) Draw a Turing Machine (showing the states and transitions)
that will take a unary number and divide it by three (using
4) Prove that there is at least one problem that cannot be
5) Define P.
6) Give two definitions for NP.
7) Define NP complete.
8) How can you prove that a problem is NP complete?
9) Prove that there are more real numbers between 0 and 1.0
then there are natural numbers.
10) Everyone gets an A for both HW's! So don't bother turning
this in. Good luck on the final exam.
- 5 years ago
- HRM 586 Labor Relations Final Exam Set 2 Devry
- Quiz (Economics Guru)
- business homework (strategic management)
- Football application
- Short answer wk 2
- Answer Q for master tutor2011
- In a 1-page Word document, consider the following activities and their durations. The original project schedule, using early activity starts, is shown below.
- How could the understanding of the different types of affects and attitudes improve the organizational behavior in a company. Use examples or cases studies descriptions to justify your answers
- •Applicant’s Personal Essay -- education major & career goals / For Hifsa Shaukat