Foreign Immigrants in Malaysia: Threat or Opportunity to the Malaysian Economy.enchantress_gal
I need to have this essay of mine written according to the format/pattern highlighted in word document provided to you and attached here (GPE Proposal)
GPE proposal file contains a brief background on my essay/assignment topic and some links to PDF journals you can use in the research.
Masters level essay. 5000 words.
- IIntroduction: Explain the event/debate: brief history about the foreign immigrant workers and migration in Malaysia under British Colonial rule
- Pre Independence foreign worker policies
- Push and pull factor migration theory- relevance of theory
- Literature reviews/ prior studies done: 3 literature reviews on the impact of foreign immigrant workers on the Malaysian economy.
- Current foreign immigrant workers situation in Malaysia. (Skilled and unskilled)
- Malaysia’s foreign worker policies: post independence: unskilled labor policies, Malaysia my second home policy, Talent Corp etc.
- Implications of foreign immigrant workers on the economy in Malaysia; In what ways has it contributed to the growth of the Malaysian economy, how is the presence of foreign immigrant workers seen as a opportunity for the recipient country (Malaysia), what are the problems Malaysia is facing due to the presence of the large foreign immigrant workforce in the country (threat).
- Conclusion: Restate problem, what you have done in the assignment, findings: first, second, third etc.
- 8 years ago
- medical billings and coding
- what happened during the 1945 conference in Potsdam
- Which parts of the National Government share the power in the field of foreign affairs?
- Quadratic Funtions and Equations Graph each function. How is the graph a translation of f(x)=x(squared) y=(x+3)(squared)+4
- when people finish running a marathon they wrap themselves in a shiny foil blanket.this is designed to prevent them losing...
- find the inverse, f^(-1)(x), of the function f(x)=(-3+x)/(1-5x), if it exists
- What is Marketing?
- 1. Using the descriptions of the attributes given in the figure, convert the ERD shown in P6.1 into a dependency that...
- If a 3-d shape has 12 edges and 8 faces, how many vertices does it have?