Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper that addresses the points below about your 3-day food intake analysis from iProfile and submit the paper together with the iProfile Report titled "Intake Compared to DRI." Your paper is calculated at a maximum of 10 points and your iProfle Intake Compared to DRI Report is calculated at a maximum of 5 points.
IMPORTANT - IMPORTANT - Use headings consistent with the APA format to clearly identify each bullet point below. The Center for Writing Excellence (CWE) has a sample paper using the APA format that includes headings and in-text citations and a reference page that you can review.
- Recorded intake of protein, carbohydrates, and lipids
- Which foods in your recorded daily intake provide protein? Which provide carbohydrates? Which provide lipids?
- Review how your recorded protein, carbohydrate, and lipid intake compares with the recommendations of the dietary reference intake. If your recorded protein-carbohydrate-fat intake was too high or too low, which foods might you add or remove to achieve your goal and keep other nutrients in balance?
- Is the protein in each food you ate complete or incomplete, combining to become complementary? Why is this important?
- How much of your daily recommended protein, carbohydrates, and lipid intake did you achieve? If your macronutrient intake is insufficient or excessive, what might you do to bring it into the recommended range? Provide specific recommendations.
- Macronutrient intake ranges
- Is macronutrient intake within the recommended range important? What are the effects of too much or too little of a macronutrient? What happens if you consistently eat too little protein? What happens if you eat too few carbohydrates? What happens if you eat too few lipids?
- Fiber intake ranges
- Does your fiber total meet 100% of the recommendation for you, as calculated at iProfile?
- Does your diet meet the minimum number of servings of foods from each fiber-containing group? If not, which of the fiber-containing groups--fruits and vegetables--fell short of the recommended intake?
- Which specific foods provide the most fiber in your meals? Which provide the least? Identify trends in your food choices that might affect your fiber intakes.
- Dietary modifications
- What changes might you make to increase the fiber in your diet?
- How might insufficient or excessive amounts of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, or fiber contribute to health or illness? Provide examples.
- What have you learned about your diet?
Cite three references other than the course text.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. The CWE has a sample paper.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
- 6 years ago
- payment link
- math 93 XYZ
- math 2
- Homework for Prof weru
- Assume that security returns are generated...attached a. and b.
- Project paper - huamn II
- Linear Project
- E19-19B (Two Differences, One Rate, Beginning Deferred Balance, Compute Pretax Financial Income) Low4All Stores establishes a $200 million liability at the end of 2014 for the estimated costs to settle a class-action lawsuit alleging discrimination. The s
- Can I get a Professional to write this paper and not a pretender?
- Safety, Capstone Course Essay 4th question