1. So the guy removed snow from a wrong car. So what? Was he efficient, effective, neither, or both? How can he avoid making the same mistake in the future?
2. One of the pillars of lean operations is to eliminate waste in all forms. Give a few examples of such waste in your study to get a degree and how you eliminate waste in your pursuit.
3. List five things you learned/observed in the Toyota and Boeing 737 videos.
4.Watch the AA Cost Cutting interview. Why did the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company pay such attention to this small operation?
- 5 years ago
- week 3 theory
- ACCT212 McDonough Products, Inc.__100%Correct Answers w/ Solutions !!
- Case Study Unit 9 for John Cathar
- Planning an IT Infrastructure Audit for Compliance
- Research on Hybrid cars
- 4. At a minimum, what should be included in an accident report?
- Select a publicly traded corporation for which you would like to work or are currently working.
- Can you help me write my paper?
- finance QAs