Flexible vs. Static Budgetsheart1possible
Flexible vs. Static Budgets
I won't give you the same information you can find in the text. Each method has its pros and cons. But, what I have seen in the companies that I have worked is a budget fixed for the year, and a rolling forecast for top management that gives them an idea of what to expect. The two may not agree because they are being used for different purposes. The forecast is for planning, and the budget allows the company to do some variance analysis that hopefully will improve methods and improve future planning.
Need a 150 words discussion on this paragraph
- 7 years ago
- how i can calculate the area of each circle
- Legalization of marijuana Research Paper
- SCI-204-10938 Bodus Environmental Science with Lab
- Sove the equation x2 + 6=5x
- for Henry
- A essay topic :why do you want your GED ?
- The tactical plan was to increase sales of King bread mixes through the use of sales promotions. The ____ plan...
- Genetics Problems
- Statistics Help
- True or False: 1. The two transformations in which the orientation (the order of points as you move clockwise) does...