Fisk Corporation is trying to improve its inventory control system and has installed an online computer at it retail stores. Fisk anticipates sales of 75,000 units per year, an ordering cost of $8 per order, and carrying cost of $1.20 per unit .edgeman117
A) What is the economic ordering quantity? B) How many orders will be placed during the year? C) What will the average inventory be? D) What is the total cost of ordering and carrying inventory?
- 9 years ago
- if <ABC and <DBE are vertical angles and <PQR=<ABC,then <PQR =<DBE rewrite conditional in given and prove format
- Slum Futures: Cities that "design" themselves
- Prove the second associative law from Table 1 by showing that if A, B, and C are sets, then A ∩...
- Was it an easy choice for ford to take on the position of vice president?
- olan answered 75%of the problems correct on his math test. if there were 65 problems on the test how many...
- what are teh 7 elements of speech communication process and how do they interact to determine the success or failure...
- how do the techniques used to seperate a mixture differ from the seperation of pure substances?