the first ski club van has been on the road for 20 minutes, and the second van has been on...
the first ski club van has been on the road for 20 minutes, and the second van has been on the road for 35 minutes. a) write an expression for the amount of time that each van has spent on the road after an additional t minutes. b) write a ratio for the first van's time on the road to the second van's time on the road and use long division to rewrite this ratio as an expression. then find the ratio of the first van's time on the road to the second van's time on the road after 60 minutes, 200 minutes
Other questions 10
- Operations Management
- $60.00 and 30% discount. what is the amount of the dress
- house plans have a 1-foot-to-1/9-inch scale. how much larger are the actual house dimensions than the corresponding dimensions in the...
- Use each clue to write the vocabulary word. not produtive, but ________
- Article 1
- the quotient of twice a number and three equals six
- dy/dx = x-e^-2x/x^2+e^-2x y= 3 when x = 0.
- Veronica Jules owns and operates the Dancer Bottling Company in Springfield Massachusetts. The company bottles soft drinks and beer and...