FINITE MATH PROBLEMShesavvi
For a six year period, Amanda deposited $700 each quarter into an account paying 5.6%
annual interest compounded quarterly.
(Round your answers to the nearest cent.)
(a) How much money was in the account at the end of 6 years?
(b) How much interest was earned during the 6 year period?
Amanda then made no more deposits or withdrawals, and the money in the account continued to
earn 5.6% annual interest compounded quarterly, for 3 more years.
(c) How much money was in the account after the 3 year period?
(d) How much interest was earned during the 3 year period?
- 9 years ago
- 36 g to 27g
- statistics - Henry
- lindsey is decorating the top of a square present with ribbon. each side of the square is twelve inches. the...
- What is 1+1
- Occurring once each year
- y=1/32 x^2
- Find irrational solutions: x^2-2x-5
- 1. J+S Incorporated reported the following adjusted trial balance numbers for 12/31/2012. Cash $50,000 A/R $20,000 Supplies $10,000 Prepaid Rent $15,000 Land $250,000 Building $175,000 Accum Depr....
- What is ment by the net force that acts on an object?
- could someone write me an essay on conflict its for my gcse english it has to be about conflict 1000...