Describe your experience in a 300-500 word essay, addressing the following questions:
How many different prints or partial prints did you locate?
What types of objects did you lift the prints from? Where were they located?
What supplies did you use? What technique did you use to apply the powder?
Did you expect to find more prints, or fewer?
Can you identify the prints as different from one another? How?
It is very important to pick a variety of different surfaces for this assignment. Please attempt at least 5-10 different types of surfaces (porous and nonporous).
What are some types of surfaces that you would expect to find fingerprints on?
Microwave, oven, door knob, window, sliding-glass door, bathroom mirror, toilet seat, paper items around the house, cars, soda cans, bowls and dishes, glasses, etc.
Your paper should be longer than 300 words. Provide as many details about your successes and failures as you can.
- 7 years ago
- What does the phrase " priced out of the labor market" mean?
- Assume the competitive market faces a short run price of $10. Find the following: Profit maximizing output; Approximate mark up...
- Your student union has decided to support a local charity by fund-raising on a Rag Day to be held in...
- Somebody can do the excel work for me please?
- CFTR and Cyctic Fibroses
- The Dollar demand relative to the Pound; value of imports and exports
- Violence and bullying in chicago high schools. How safe are schools, and what should we do about it?
- Week 2 Learning Team Factors Contributing to Terrorism Presentation
- NOT RATED
You will process a variety of porous and nonporous items for latent prints using black fingerprint powder or crushed charcoal.
Describe your experience in a 300–500-word essay, …6 years ago