Find three positive consecutive odd integers such that the largest decreased by three times the second is 23 less than...Danavanana
Find three positive consecutive odd integers such that the largest decreased by three times the second is 23 less than the smallest
- 9 years ago
- Mr woodruff owns an automobile parts store and typically marks up merchandise 32% over warehouse cost. How much would he...
- what is the equivalent of 7/12=
- why do some people think that stem cell research is bad?
- linear recurrence sequence
- might a legal issue arise if a code went badly and there were a question about the use of outdated...
- Sara earns 5% interest on her $2,500 certificate of deposit. How much simple interest will Sara earn in 3 years?
- a jewelry box measures 7 in. by 5 in. by 8 in. explain whether increasing the height 4 times, from...
- F(x)= -x if x<0 f(x)= x^2 ...
- amanda,christine,richard,and lindsley had 3 dozen stikers altogether .each person had at least 5 stikers .eric had 2 more stikers than christine .richard had...