Find any critical numbers for the function f(x)=(x+6)^10 and then use the second derivative test to decide whether the critical...cweiss93
Find any critical numbers for the function f(x)=(x+6)^10 and then use the second derivative test to decide whether the critical numbers lead to relative maxima or relative minima. If the second derivative test gives no information, use the first derivative test instead
- 9 years ago
- what are the building blocks of protein
- 3x + 1 _______ = 7 2
- Finance homework help
- 2x+5y+2z=0 4x-7y-3z=1 3x-8y-2z=-6
- 5.You are using a ruler that measures in inches and centimeters. You notice that 14 centimeters is about the same...
- Find the value of x: 10 to the power of negative 3=10x
- John filled two cylindrical jars with jelly. The first cylinder was 16 cm tall and 8 cm wide. ...
- When I’m driving down (1) the street I tend (2) notice a lot (3) bad drivers. Sometimes I wonder (4)...