Fincance help please due now...eagleeye69
1. Yield to Maturity and Call with Semiannual Payments
Thatcher Corporation's bonds will mature in 10 years. The bonds have a face value of $1,000 and an 8% coupon rate, paid semiannually. The price of the bonds is $1,100. The bonds are callable in 5 years at a call price of $1,050. Round your answers to two decimal places.
What is their yield to maturity?
What is their yield to call?
These answers are wrong can someone please help.... due now.
- 7 years ago
- ACCT 212 FINAL EXAM 100% RESULT.docx
- Complete Bio Class
- Question 1,2
- Case Study II -- Rey writter only
- need help by 07/26/13
- U.S. History Final
- social media networking site.
- QUICK Science HW!!!!
- Assignment: 01 Law: 200
- Write an essay about a particular crisis and an argument about possible action. (500 to 750 words)