Financial reporting 2graylow
Taylor Marina has 300 available slips that rent for $730 per season. Payments must be made in full at the start of the boating season, April 1, 2015. Slips for the next season may be reserved if paid for by December 31, 2014. Under a new policy, if payment is made by December 31, 2014, a 5% discount is allowed. The boating season ends October 31, and the marina has a December 31 year-end. To provide cash flow for major dock repairs, the marina operator is also offering a 18% discount to slip renters who pay for the 2016 season.
For the fiscal year ended December 31, 2014, all 300 slips were rented at full price. 193 slips were reserved and paid for the 2015 boating season, and 61 slips for the 2016 boating season were reserved and paid for.
Prepare the appropriate journal entries for fiscal 2014.
- 7 years ago
- Microeconomic discussion question
- HCS 445 Week 4 Learning Team -- Executive Summary
- EED 425 Week 1 Individual -- Save Health Education Campaign
- MKT 230 Week 9 Final
- Discussion questions
- EDU 675 Week 2 Assignment Strategies to Build Culture ASHFORD
- COM 530 Week 3 DQs
- CJA 490 Week 2 Individual Assignment Law Enforcement
- BSA 376 Weeks 1-5 Whole course Systems Analysis and Design A++ work !!!
- Can anyone help with paper on leader