Financial and Managerial Cost Analysis | MBA5000
Draft of Financial Statements and Accounting Policies
The Financial Analysis Final Project focuses on:
- The process and application of financial statement development and analysis in a real-world situation.
- The application of ratios for comparative analysis based on standard metrics.
- Analytical tools for interpreting results of financial statements.
- Internal controls and business processes.
By Thursday, December 5, 2013, submit the following :
Your analysis of the financial statements and accounting policies, in APA format, containing:
- Discuss the major financial statements in detail. What formats are used? What significant trends (over three years) can you find? What is the future forecast, or what do the pro forma statements indicate?
- What are the significant accounting policies relating to revenue recognition, short-term investments, cash, inventories, and property and equipment? What are some of the major topics of the disclosure notes to the statements?
- Provide a brief summary of the Management Discussion and Announcement (MDA) section.
- Discuss key internal controls, business processes, and transactions.
|Assignment 3 Grading Criteria|
|Expressed a solid understanding of the company's financials.|
|Discussed trends/patterns found in the financials.|
|Identified significant accounting policies and disclosure notes in the financials.|
|Discussed key internal controls and business processes.|
|Resources are current, accurate, credible, and appropriate for the assignment and discipline.|
|Presented a structured report free of spelling and grammatical errors and cited sources in APA format.|
- Develop 3 proposals for your development strategy
- only for phyllis young
- cash flow corections
- At at lunch Nichoals meal containing 900 calories this represents 45% of her total calories. what is Nicole's total daily...
- PV of dividends: Givens, Inc., is a fast growing technology company that paid a $1.25 dividend last week. The company's expected growth rates over the next four years are as follows: 25 percent, 30 percent, 35 percent, and 30 percent. The company then exp
- ECON 104 HOMEWORK #9 (100 points total)
- MKT 571 WEEK 3 DQ 1
- a bond that has a $1000 par value (face vlaue) and a contract or coupon interest rate of 11.3%. The...
- PSY 2022 Human Growth & Development (Need by tonight @ 10pm est)
- Article essay to be done