finance question with how solution stepsfsa212
4) Zimmer, a manufacturer of modular rooms, plans to expand its operations in Landshut, Germany. The expansion will cost $14.5 million and is expected to generate annual net cash flows of €2.15 million for a period of 12 years and then the operation will be sold for €1 million (net of taxes). The cost of capital for the project is 14%. Using a spot exchange rate of $1.25/€ as the forecast FX rate for the euro for the term of the project, compute the NPV of this expansion project.
5)Dupree Funds is considering the fees charged by two banks. First America charges a flat rate of $0.11 per payment and First Western requires a balance of $500,000 (that does not pay interest to Dupree foods), plus $.05 per payment. What is the number of payments per year where the costs of the two banks will be equal? Assume Dupree's cost of funds is 9%.
6) Jason is interested in finding the breakeven point for a new pump it plans to produce. The price of the pump is $250 and the variable cost ratio is 50% of the price. Jason calculated that the fixed costs will be about $400,000. What is the breakeven point of operations?
7) Crown Honda purchased one of its most popular motorcycle models for 965,000 yen. The FX rate for the yen was 142 yen per dollar at the time of purchase, but then rose to 171.8 yen by the time payment was made. What was the dealer’s gain or loss on the change in rates?
- 6 years ago
- Describe the fundamental safety and health principles behind the Confined Space Standard. Be sure to touch on what hazards the standard is designed to circumvent. In your discussion, include three examples of confined spaces that might be found in an indu
- Risk Management Week 3
- Managerial Accounting
- Research & Analysis of Business Problems
- Alpha Company pays employees the Monday the week after they work. Employees earned $28,000 during the last week of December...
- EDU645 W3 Assignment
- For you
- For sleek-writer
- week 3 english paper gender discrimination