- Field: Business & Finance
1. •Analyze the steps involved in capital budgeting financial analysis to determine which step(s) would be the most challenging to the greatest number of health care organizations. Explain your rationale.
2. •Create a brief scenario in which you highlight the value of break-even and profitability analysis for a health care organization
3. •Briefly describe a project likely to be undertaken by a health care organization of your choice and the best way for that organization to assess the risk associated with the project. Explain your rationale.
4. •Using the same project you described above, discuss the likely challenges the organization would face when incorporating risk into the capital budgeting decision process. Provide specific examples to support your response.