Fill out each worksheet from the Financial Checkup with your own information. You can get extra help for each worksheet by reading the corresponding chapter in The Financial Checkup booklet. There is also some condensed information in the reading for module 3 which is included again at the bottom of this page. If you have concerns about the content of the worksheets, email the instructor. If you have questions about how to fill out the worksheets, please refer to the Financial Checkup booklet and the extra information reading below before emailing me.
see the attachment file name opening and downloading file
then Please watch this video to learn how to work with the file.
The file includes the 9 worksheets you will find it in attachment file that you will need to complete. You will also need to write and attach the paper. When you open one worksheet and work on it, do not save that individual worksheet. If you do, you will probably not be able to turn in the worksheets as one file. When you are finished working on one worksheet, just click the red X in the top right hand corner. When you are done working on the worksheets that time, save the entire file, not the individual files. Then you can come back to the file to work on the worksheets later. If you need extra tracking sheets you can use the one below and attach them separately. The paper will be attached separately also. Everything else should be included in the one file.
The paper needs to be 2-3 pages double spaced analyzing each of the worksheets, including the tracking. State what you learned about your own financial situation from each worksheet. You only need to include one paragraph for each worksheet. Include one final paragraph stating what you learned about your overall financial situation. Put a heading before each paragraph the says which worksheet the paragraph is about. Also, write "Summary" as a heading for the last paragraph. You should have 10 paragraphs in all.
When you are working on the retirement worksheet, you can go to the Social Security website and find an estimate of your retirement income.( i dont have social security)
and you will fine extra information in attachment file
You have 8 and half to 9 hours to finish that
- 5 years ago
- correction as discussed
- BUS508 Week 8 Discussion
- E22-17B (Error Analysis and Correcting Entry) The reported net incomes for the first 2 years of US Books Corp. were as follows: 2013, $268,000; and 2014, $412,000. Early in 2015, the following errors were discovered. 1. Depreciation of equipment for 2013
- Assignment 1: Discussion Question
- i need to do my test before 3 hours its possible to do that
- Company Business Activities
- list three issue that caused debate among the delegates at the convention. For each one, identify both sides of the issue. Topic 2: Summarization three issue that most of the delegates at the constitutional convention agreed on.
- as disscused
- The Article Review assignment