Finance Case study: Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (attached)
Please see the attached CAFR for the City of Opa Locka, Florida. This is the document to be studied to answer the following questions:
I. Management Discussion and Analysis: GASB 34 calls for governments to discuss their financial condition in the so-called MD&A. What does the MD&A reveal? Are there any important revelations (doubtful) or is everything “cool”? Is there any commentary on how the recent changes in Florida’s property taxation might impact operations? Does management discuss employment or earnings patterns?
II. Are Enterprises Running on At Least a Breakeven Basis or Do You Note Any Deficits? Remember, enterprise funds (including internal service funds) are generally believed to be business-like basis (break-even or better). A deficit may not be fatal but it suggests a red flag for further assessment.
This is a fairly simple and short assignment. Each answer only needs to be 2 pages (double-spaced) in length, (longer if you like) but please read through the case thoroughly and make your answers clear, complete and intellectual. Include calculations if necessary.
- hi, reading assaignment and answer questios.
- Identify three ways that humans modify or change the physical world around us.
- when did rousseau die?
- who is socrates
- bus 475
- A genre study critically analysing the codes and conventions of road films and discussing the use of these in the...
- file names can be a maximum of 260 characters including the file extension
- an example of a nonproduction cost is?
- Detail ways that an office memo may be used in a law office as well as its importance throughout the...
- Which of the following statements would a follower of Adam Smith be most likely to make? The federal government should use...