1. Do you think the economy would affect whether a company decides to go public or not? What other factors would a company determine that it's not a good time to go public? 2. Are social network type of companies better these days than investing in other types because they are the "hot" thing right now? 3. What does a company need to do in order to establish whether it is worth it or not to merger with another company? Should both company's get something out of the deal? Or is merging two company's about one company being on top?
- 9 years ago
- Why was the Supreme Court decision Brown v. Board of Education important to the Civil Rights Movement
- I post the question
- 1. draw and label two different boxes that would each hold 60 cubic feet of merchandise. calculate the amount of...
- why was Dunkirk a disaster for the Germans
- Medieval Renaissance Baroque Classical Romantic Modern Decide which time period you feel had the most influence on today’s world. In a few paragraphs, describe how the...
- What is 7x62-(34x3)-14
- if i take home 15488 and pay 20% tax. What was my gross wage
- what are the similarities and differences between Venus and Earth?
- what property of mutiplicationy is ?8x7
- What progress has SOPA made through the US congress?