Final Project: Working toward Becoming a Socially Responsible Companyfldb03
Review, revise, and organize research and writings from Week 1 to Week 5. In a 12- to 15-page document, submit the following:
- Title page: name of your organization, name of cause or nonprofit partner, your name, date, course number, and instructor's name.
- Executive Summary: It is a short section of a larger document that provides an overview of the critical items covered in the full document. The purpose of the executive summary is to provide the reader with enough information to get him or her quickly acquainted with the salient information in the larger report. Review, revise, and summarize research and writings fromWeeks 1 to 5 (see bulleted list below) in 1–2 pages.
- Describe your chosen global, publicly traded organization (Week 1).
- Discuss your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis. Be sure to discuss how the selection of your social cause supports strengths and opportunities of your organization while helping your organization to overcome its weaknesses and threats. (Much, but not all, of this information was prepared in Week 2.)
- Describe the social cause and/or nonprofit partner and the ethical principles and frameworks used in making your selection. Include a discussion of the internal and the external impacts you expect to make with this choice (Week 3).
- Discuss any ethical challenges this social cause or partnering with the chosen nonprofit might present to your employees (based upon Week 4materials).
- Discuss why it is important for your organization to actively participate in a CSR program and why it is important to promote a global citizenship effort (based upon Week 5 materials).
Prepare a 5- to 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that highlights each of the five topics outlined above. You should use the notes section of each slide in the PowerPoint presentation to refer your audience for additional information in your paper.
Company - Wal-Mart
- 6 years ago
- NOT RATED
No plagerism or previous student paper
Need this ASAP/ due today but need by tomorrow by 2pm/no later..
Thank you5 years ago
- NOT RATED
Over the last five weeks, you have completed a great deal of research regarding your chosen organization. Based on what you've learned, you've identified a social cause that you believe fits nicely …4 years ago