Final Project Milestone One: Public Health Issue Food Securitythedream
Overview: There are myriad public health issues affecting the population and environment. As a public health practitioner, one of your job functions will be to examine public health issues through research.
Prompt: Submit an overview paper that describes a public health issue or health hazard that substantiates further research. In particular, be sure to include the following critical elements:
- Identify your topic and explain why this topic is an important public health issue that requires further research.
- Describe the population and/or environment that is affected by this problem.
- Substantiate your work with data and references from peer-reviewed academic journals.
Guidelines for Submission: The paper must be 2 pages in length, with double-spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least three sources from peer-reviewed academic journals cited in APA format.
- 5 years ago
- Assignment 1: Collaboration
- Discussion Question 1: Risk Management and Medical Practice Issues You oversee the insurance program at a local physician's office. The office has five family practice doctors with four nurses and two office staff. The office is independent, so it must pr
- Identify and describe the stages of team development
- A+ Work
- Case Study
- Summary and answer "Why do you think this will make a good movie" in a few sentences