The final project is a fun, practical activity where you can apply what you are learning in the course to...
The final project is a fun, practical activity where you can apply what you are learning in the course to a select product and a target foreign market. Your task for the final project is to plan a realistic market launch, from introduction through stabilization of operations. "Launch" applies to the target market where you want to sell your product. You are to select a product (not a service), real or imagined, that will be launched in a country other than the United States. Your product may be produced in the U.S., in your target market, or elsewhere.
You will submit your final project in this module. By now, you have already obtained approval for your proposal (submitted in Module 3) and have completed the project outline (submitted in Module 5). The final project will consist of your business plan and an Excel spreadsheet of anticipated cash flows (expenses and income) with the resulting bottom line (profit or loss) for each year.
For the final project, you are responsible for presenting your analysis and conclusions on the following:
- The rationale for choosing your product.
- The rationale for choosing your target market.
- The rationale for choosing the country where your product will be made, including a brief background of the industry in the market, as well as competitors.
- The strategy you will employ to launch your product; items to include should include entry decisions and intended mode of entry.
- The organizational structure you selected to support the launch.
- Sales, marketing, logistics, cultural, and political aspects.
- Financial management considerations for the launch, including foreign currencies, tariffs, and overall foreign market exchange considerations.
This paper will give you the opportunity to integrate all aspects of this course into a real-world scenario. Please be as realistic as possible. Show that you understand how to apply the concepts of this course in a practical project.
While your instructor is more interested in your initiative, and the quality and realism of your analysis and conclusions versus the length of the paper, it is expected that the paper follow the aforementioned requirements.
Things to Remember!
- Your paper should be 7 to 10 pages in length (not including title and reference pages).
- Your paper should be double-spaced, with 1-inch margins, in-text citations and references for all sources following proper APA formatting.
- 18 hours from now....... 450 words without title and ref page
- HU300-10 Seminar
- Im looking for someone to help me with my final project on Global Business Environment course
- Week 8 Assignment 3
- FOR GENIUSY_2006
- Hello, I am looking for help on this assignment because I struggle with it and I have other classes with assignments. If you have any questions on the assignment, please feel free to ask me!
- Planning Process Quesions
The final project is a fun, practical activity where you can apply what you are learning in the course to a select product and a target foreign market. Your task for the final project is to plan a …