Final Project: 20%
You will demonstrate your ability to develop teaching materials for the classroom, which are informed by
theory and research in second language acquisition. The final assignment will consist of five parts. The
parts may be based on work previously done, but the finished product needs to be a cohesive unit and
should reflect your understanding of the themes we have discussed during the semester.
• 1. Create* a lesson-final task in detail. Be sure to note the language function(s) it addresses.
• 2. Identify several subgoals that involve both vocabulary and grammar.
• 3. Create* at least two structured input activities for each of two subgoals, one vocabulary, one
• 4. Create* at least two structured output activities for each of the two subgoals, one vocabulary,
• 5. Create* two test sections based on the material.
Create ≠ describe; give specific instructions to the students
Purchase the answer to view it