Final Paper - SCI207: Dependence of Man on the Environment
Please have the reference Sheet in APA style and please make sure you reference the material.
You are required to critically analyze one of the following five (5) environmental issues that have been addressed in Contemporary Environmental Issues and the associated course material to demonstrate your comprehension of the fundamental characteristics associated with the concept of a sustainable world. The Final Paper should incorporate student research, assigned readings, class discussions, and personal experience.
- Choice One – Are alternative energy sources the answer to ending human dependence on oil?
- Choice Two –Is global warming due to human actions? Can the human race take action to stop global warming?
- Choice Three – Is genetic engineering the answer to ending global hunger?
- Choice Four – Should cars be more efficient?
- Choice Five – Is wind power green?
Based on material obtained in class as well as outside material, you must:
- Present both sides of the argument. You may address one side at a time or point-by-point. It is important to maintain an unbiased approach and to fully discuss both sides of the issue. In other words, the answers “yes” and “no” should be thoroughly explored for the question/issue you select.
- Discuss the impact of this environmental issue on a sustainable world, and provide a critical analysis of the current issue.
The paper must be eight to ten pages in length and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least four scholarly resources (at least one of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library) in addition to the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. The recommended readings listed for Week Five contain articles associated with each of the five choices. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly resources, including a minimum of one from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
body preview (3 words)
xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
file1.doc preview (2210 words)
� xxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
Should cars be xxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx xxxx and xxxxxxx
Sky xxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx x xxxxx their rapidly declining xxxxxxx – xxx increasing xxxxxxxxxxxxx concerns xxxx made xxx modern world xxxx for xxxxxxxx alternatives xx xxxx xxxxx locomotives. xxxxx a xxxxxx of xxxxxxx xxxx come xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx xx xxxxxxxxx what seems xxx xxxx preferred xxx friendly xx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx remains, why? xxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx xxx world xxxxxxx xx convert only xxxxxx xxxxxxxx that now run on xxx to electricity, the xxxxxx xx carbon dioxide emission that xxx xx avoided in a year is over 33,000 xxxxxx tonne (Forbes, 2010).
And if x latest xxxxxx published by xxxxx& Young xx xxxxxxxx to go xxx xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx another consumer electronic. xxxx in country like xxxxxx the use xx these so-called eVehicles has been xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxx car xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx countries are xxxxxxx on xxx xxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx One of the xxxxx major reason xxx these cars xxxx xxxxxx xxxx and xxxx popular xx because xxxx have shown out to xx xxxx fuel xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxx fossil driven
- - - more text follows - - -
Buy this answer
Try it before you buy it