Final Paper - SCI207: Dependence of Man on the Environment
Please have the reference Sheet in APA style and please make sure you reference the material.
You are required to critically analyze one of the following five (5) environmental issues that have been addressed in Contemporary Environmental Issues and the associated course material to demonstrate your comprehension of the fundamental characteristics associated with the concept of a sustainable world. The Final Paper should incorporate student research, assigned readings, class discussions, and personal experience.
- Choice One – Are alternative energy sources the answer to ending human dependence on oil?
- Choice Two –Is global warming due to human actions? Can the human race take action to stop global warming?
- Choice Three – Is genetic engineering the answer to ending global hunger?
- Choice Four – Should cars be more efficient?
- Choice Five – Is wind power green?
Based on material obtained in class as well as outside material, you must:
- Present both sides of the argument. You may address one side at a time or point-by-point. It is important to maintain an unbiased approach and to fully discuss both sides of the issue. In other words, the answers “yes” and “no” should be thoroughly explored for the question/issue you select.
- Discuss the impact of this environmental issue on a sustainable world, and provide a critical analysis of the current issue.
The paper must be eight to ten pages in length and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least four scholarly resources (at least one of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library) in addition to the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. The recommended readings listed for Week Five contain articles associated with each of the five choices. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly resources, including a minimum of one from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
SCI 207 Week 5 Final Paper (***** 7 Pages (Choice Two) and 8 Pages(Choice Four) + APA Format + Conclusion + References *****)
body preview (4 words)
xxx xxx xxxx x Final xxxxxxx
file1.docx preview (2280 words)
Human Race can take Actions xx fix xxxxxx xxxxxxx
SCI 207 xxxxxxxxxx xx xxx on the xxxxxxxxxxx paper
There xxx xxxx threats to our xxxxx such xx xxx and xxxx and xxxxx shortage, xxx the xxxxxxx on of xxx xx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxx it xxxxxxx xxxxx xxx to the fact that the human race xx not caring xxxxxx to xxxx xxxxx harmful ways and xxxxxxxx xxx well xxxxx of our xxxxxxx xx xxxx xxxxx I will discuss xxx xxxxxxx that xxx xxxxx xxxx can xxxx on fixing xxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx x xxxx explain xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxx effects, xxx climate sensitivity, and also xxx xxxxxx shrinkage.
Global warming has x direct xxxxxx on everyone and everything xx this planet. Global warming affects not only our xxxxxxx xxxx it comes to heat but also xxxxxxxxxxxxx to include xxxxx rain and xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx causes x negative effect on xxxxxxxx Animal xxxxxxx xxxx no xxxxxx populated xxxxxxx xxxxx xxx to xxx climate change xxx xx xxx to xxx
- - - more text follows - - -
file2.docx preview (2585 words)
xxxxxx Dependence of xxx on xxx xxxxxxxxxxx
(Should xxxx xx more xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx people can xxxx think about xxx life would xx without xxxxx x xxx xx xxx xxxxxxx Global warming has xxxx xx issue for xxxx years. One xx the xxxxxxxx inventions in the xxxxxxx xx the xxxxxx the car or vehicle xxx xxxxxxx xxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx their lives. xxxxx xxx many contributing xx this issue; vehicles xxx x xxxxx cause to xxxxxx warming. xx driving xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx oil xxxxxxx xxx xx xxxx xxxxx can xx xxxxxx jobs xxx be xxxxxxx xxx xx xxx xxxx xxxx xxxxxx warming. xxx technology xxxxxx xx xxxxxxx the xxxx efficiency xxxxxxxxx for new cars and xxxxxxx xxxxx are xxxx that xxxx argue xxxx the xxxx xxxxxxxxx Average Fuel Economy xxxxxx program xxxxxx to xxxx its xxxxx xx xxxxxxxx oil imports and xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx endangering human xxxxx and not helping xxxx the xxxxxx warming issue. Who’x xxxxx or
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it