It's time to submit your final paper for the course project. Be sure to incorporate your faculty member's feedback, suggestions, and corrections for a polished paper. Proofread one more time. Ask a friend to read the paper and point to any fuzzy thinking or errors in mechanics.
Check for the original project requirements in the Module 02 section Course Project - Introduction.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
- Week 7
- E17-17B (Equity Method) On January 1, 2014, LabTech Inc. purchased 40% of the common shares of UnderTech Company for $280,000. During the year, UnderTech earned net income of $120,000 and paid dividends of $36,000. Instructions Prepare the entries for Lab
- Marketing writing Assignment
- i need someone who really could support everything what it say on the assignment.
- Law Help
- Week 5 Assignment
- due 9/16/2014 @ 2:00 pm EST.
- Explain how the relationship between the mean and median provides information