In an eight- to ten-page paper (not including the title and reference pages), research teams and groups in organizations. Your paper must be in narrative form and address each of the following:
- Interview and discuss the items below with a team leader in the organization you currently work for. Research an example in the Ashford University Library if you do not have access to a team leader in an organization.
- How do you determine the size of the team?
- What types of team conflict occur? How do you resolve conflict?
- Does it take longer to complete tasks in a team environment?
- Do you have “resisters” to teamwork? If so, how do you manage that?
- Do you look at teams as a more efficient way of doing work?
- Identify a challenge facing organizational leadership (in your selected organization) and describe the group behavior that could aid in meeting that challenge.
- Describe a change occurring in your organization and explain how you would manage the change process. Be sure to apply concepts from Chapter 16 of your textbook.
- Determine which tasks should be handled by groups and which should be handled by individuals. Provide a rationale.
You must use at least five scholarly sources; use at least one from in addition to the textbook. You must format your paper according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the .
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum , in addition to the textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style,
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- 6 years ago
- ACCT 553 Federal Taxes and Management - All Homework Week 1 - 6
- Leadership versus Management
- Criminal Investigation I.P. 2
- JUST FOR Guardiantutor
- An instance of a knocked out tooth
- I have an 8-10 page essay to complete by 7/19/14, in APA format. How do I proceed in submitting? SOC.
- Operations Managment
- I need someone to help me with competing w/info technology
- FOR NYANYA (ONLY) - Week 5 Discussion Questions
Focus of the Final Paper
In an eight- to ten-page paper (not including the title and reference pages), research teams and groups in organizations. Your paper must be in narrative form and …6 years ago