Final Global Business Planislandqueen
Integrate Parts 1, 2, and 3 of your global business plan into a formal global business plan and include a 350-word executive summary. The total works should not exceed 2,100 words.
Include the following in your Global Business Plan:
- Executive summary: recommendations and conclusions in one page
- Business description: current situation, unique features of the organization, business model, products or services provided, legal forms of organization, mission and vision statement, and overall strategy in context of innovation, globalization and sustainability.
- Market research: country risk analysis, needs assessment, global and local business opportunities for all stakeholders, and competitive analysis
- Operations plan: modes of entry; value chain, such as logistics, purchasing, facilities, infrastructure, and so forth; organizational structure; modes of management; staffing; recruiting; training; compensation; expatriate policy; and cross-cultural factors
- Marketing plan: advertising, promotion, pricing, product, place, distribution
- Human and Financial plan: Human and capital budgeting analysis including at minimum the NPV and IRR
- Contingency plan: options and exit strategies
- World Maps
- Conduct research-using databases in the Univeristy Library such as EIU (Economist Intelligence Unit) for country, Economic Info, IBIS World for industry and supply chain and Plunkett Research Online for Market Plan Information.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- 4 years ago
- Stages of Critical Thinking
- BUS 303 Ashford week 2 Assignment
- who knows this political research
- Use the 68-95-99.7 rule to solve the problem. 2) The time it take Claudia to drive to work is normally distributed...
- Written follow up 2
- Without zero working capital, does the money have excess to invest? It seems that the business is essentially living paycheck to paycheck without any room for financial growth, or benefit to the owners. I think I may misunderstand the meaning of zero work
- SEC 430 Week 1 Bus Radio Theft Investigation Case paper
- questions tests
- FIN 534 Week 11 Discussion 1
- Health information managers / professionals have a variety of different roles that they are responsible for with regard to record keeping. Which role do you feel is the most important and why? Which one do you think will be the most challenging for you to