Final Exam PaperRAJV47
5 pages and need references
Assignment 2: Final Exam
By Friday, December 14, 2012, select a scholarly, peer-reviewed article for each of the traditional and emerging contributing disciplines within the field of Organizational Behavior (OB), utilizing the Argosy University Online Library Database. You are responsible for researching the respective articles.
The traditional disciplines are the following:
- Political Science
- Industrial Engineering
The emerging disciplines are the following:
- Information Systems
- Women's Studies
Using the above articles that you researched, prepare a 4–6 page paper, (not including the cover page, reference page, and appendices, if required), analyzing the influence of each of the contributing disciplines in the field of Organizational Behavior. Support your analysis with what you have learned from the course text, in addition to peer-reviewed articles. Use proper APA format and include in-text citations. Expound on the following questions in your analysis:
- Explain how the traditional disciplines have contributed to the field of Organizational Behavior. What concepts, theories, and philosophies of the traditional disciplines have been observed to play a role in the OB of your workplace?
- Evaluate how the emerging disciplines are now contributing to the field of Organizational Behavior. What concepts, theories, and philosophies of the emerging disciplines are now influencing the OB of your workplace?
- Analyze the influence of one of the disciplines, either traditional or emerging, on each of the following topics:
- Workplace Values and Ethics
Use the following file naming convention for your document: LastnameFirstInitial_M1_A4.doc
For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M1_A4.doc
Submit the paper to the M7: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
|Assignment 2: Grading Criteria|
|Identified each of the traditional and emerging contributing disciplines within the field of organizational behavior in the selected article|
|Explained the contribution of the traditional disciplines to the field of organizational behavior|
|Evaluated the contribution of the emerging disciplines to the field of organizational behavior|
|Analyzed the influence of one of the disciplines, either from the traditional or emerging disciplines, on the topics of leadership, globalization, diversity, and workplace values and ethics|
|Followed the correct file naming convention and the correct format|
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources, displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.|
- 8 years ago
- Bonus Orientation Quiz for Anatomy and Physiology RODP ONLINE 25 questions
- estimating 121.6/43.5
- the cost to rest a car is $30 per day.Write an expression for the cost of renting a car for...
- Now that we've talked about how to make an effective argument, will you think things through differently the next time you are trying to persuade someone to come around to your way of thinking? In what way?
- Psychology Chart
- Why did the Mexican government allow American to settle in Texas
- A stereo sells for $177.83. If the stereo is 15% off and the sales tax is 9%, what is the...