The purpose of this forum is to encourage you to think through the major debates that occurred after the drafting of the Constitution. These are important debates both for the historic nature of the debates and for the ways in which those debates shaped the lines of political debate throughout American history.
After the Constitution was written, major debates ensued between the Federalists and the Anti-Federalists over proper role, size, and scope of the government. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to explore, explain, and analyze this debate. Refer to the significance/role of the Bill of Rights, Madison’s Federalist Paper #10, and the 9th and 10th Amendments (among other things).
- What were the major arguments of the Anti-Federalists and the Federalists?
- Based upon your course reading, were the Anti-Federalist or the Federalists more consistent with American political thought?
- Find an example of Anti-Federalist thought in current events and find an example of Anti-Federalist thought in current events. Explain how your example represents the perspective you’re describing.
- 5 years ago
- Hitachi Case study question
- Sally and Ron have decided to go back to school. Sally is 28 and Ron is 25. Based on their...
- 2015 Apple Strategy Needed
- Green architecture or Green Buildings
- 1 Excel spreadsheet + 1 Word document of 600 words
- ACC 310 Week 2 Assignment Special Orders
- Process Improvement Plan for Riordan Manufacturing
- MRI Template
- Finance Questions
- MKT 571 Week 5 Marketing Communication, Branding, and Customer Loyalty - Client Pitch Presentation [12 Slides]