1. What are some actions that companies have taken to make takeovers more difficult to achieve?
2. Which is better for a stock? Current dividends or growth? Please explain your answer.
3. How would you figure out whether or not a stock is a "good buy"?
4. Provide an unique example of a publicly traded preferred stock. Who issued the stock? Why would someone want to purchase this preferred stock instead of another form of security issued by the same firm?
assignment as discussed with you-NEEL
body preview (5 words)
Please find xxxxxxxx xxxx assignment
file1.docx preview (672 words)
xxxx are some xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx to xxxx takeovers xxxx difficult to achieve?
A xxx of xxx techniques xxxx to xxxxx a xxxxxxx take or x xxxxxxxx xxx that matter the target xxxxxxxxx xxx xxxx unheard xx xxxxxxxxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxxxxx less xxxxxxxxxx for xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx x few of the techniques are xxxxxxxxx below:
xxxxx knight: Under this xxx target xxxxxxx xxxxx hands with x xxxxxxxx company which xxxxxx x friendly xxx xx avoid x xxxxxxx xxx made xx a third party.
xxxxx repellent: Sometimes the companies make xxxx changes xx the company's xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx that xxxxxx active xxxx xxxx a xxxxxxx xxx xx xxxx for the xxxxxxxx Activation xx those conditions are intended xx make xxx xxxxxxx less xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxx less attractive for xxx xxxxxxx
Macaroni xxxxxxxx xx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx a xxxxxx company xxxx xx issuing a xxxxxxx amount xx xxxxx or other debt instruments, the xxxxxxxxx adopted xx called Macaroni xxxxxxxx
Safe xxxxxxx xxxx is xxxx a variant xx
- - - more text follows - - -
Buy this answer
Try it before you buy it