A female BMR can be expressed as 665 more than the sum of 4.35 times her weight(lb) and 4.7 timer...
A female BMR can be expressed as 665 more than the sum of 4.35 times her weight(lb) and 4.7 timer her height(in) and then less 4.7 times her age(years). The formula for a male is 66 more than 6.23 time his weight(lb) plus the product of 12.7 and his height(in.) minus 6.8 times his age(years).
a. Use w=weight, h=Height, and a=age to write the for the BMR of a female and for male.
b. Calculat your BM. What doea that tell you?
c. Look at each term of the formula. Make a conjecture about what happens to your BMR as you get older. Explain.
d. Which term of the expression affects the BMR the most? Explain
e. What is the weight of a 16 year old male with the BMR of 2600 and a height of 5 feet 10 inches?
- Urgent of Acess Database
- History of Middle East
- QNT 561 week 2 Business problem and Research Question Part 1
- Fin 2030 week 3 assignment 2
- Macro Econ
- Health Care Financial Management
- The Production Function, the Labor Market, and the Capital Market. Suppose that the economy is initially at its potential output...
- my stat lab
- FIN 486 Week 3 Individual Assignment Long-Term Financial Needs
- PSYCH 610 Week 7 Individual Assignment Week Seven Homework Exercise