Assignment 1: Discussion—Feedback
Feedback can take many forms. It can be directed from individual to individual or flow among individuals and groups. It can be formal or informal, mutual or one-way, written or verbal, personal or impersonal, requested or unsolicited, or embraced or unwelcome.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research the concept of feedback.
On the basis of your research, respond to the following:
- How can feedback be used to develop positive energy for change? How can it be detrimental to the change strategy?
- What are the consequences and ethical implications of withholding feedback or information?
- How can you avoid the "shoot-the-messenger" syndrome when providing feedback as a consultant to the organization?
Support your discussion points with scholarly examples from research from the Argosy University online library resources.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
- By Saturday, May 23, 2015, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
Through Wednesday, May 27, 2015, respond to at least two of your classmates' posts. While responding, identify the similarities and differences between what you have constructed and what your classmates have.
- 1250 words paper
- psych. assignment 4
- MGT 521 MGT\521 FINAL EXAM (30 QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS) 100% CORRECT
- BSOP 588 Final Exam
- A Comparative Study of Amy Tan’s The Joy Luck Club and Maxine Hong Kingston’s The Woman Warrior From Narrative Strategies
- ACCOUNTING QUESTION
- test question, Investigation & Criminal Evidence ( Criminal Justice)