The fare for a taxicab is $5 per trip plus $0.50 per mile. The fare for the trip from the...joryns
The fare for a taxicab is $5 per trip plus $0.50 per mile. The fare for the trip from the airport to the convention center was $11.50. Write and solve an equation to find how many miles the trip is from the airport to the convention center.
- 9 years ago
- For mbutheh
- I have a 100 question homework assignment in Environmental Science. Can you help me?
- Analyze and describe peoplesoft as an ERP software solution for academic higher institutions
- write fraction as unit rate- 25/5 16/28 21/14 26/39 108/45
- 2 2/3+2 5/7
- A stereo sells for $177.83. If the stereo is 15% off and the sales tax is 9%, what is the...
- Need help with my financial Concept
- for a loan of $65,000, with an annual interest rate of 5% per annum, compounded monthly and monthly repayments over...
- Week 5 portion of my project